Sunday, April 25, 2010

Funky Turtle

turtle
This funky turtle is handmade in felt and fabric.
It's a present for a friend's birthday, I think she liked it :)

Fortunately I've completely recovered from the flu & stomach virus.
Too bad the weather's been moody lately but then again it IS April and as the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers".
Yesterday my fiance started planting in our future vegetable garden.
Today I planted Morning Glory (pink & blue), Alyssum, Forget-me-not, Columbine & Marigold seeds. Here's hoping some of them sprout!

Two weeks left to the end of the school semester.
Unfortunately the summer semester starts right after which means no respite and last night I was told summer semester is usually crammed with homework, sigh.
I hope I survive it and still be able to enjoy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment