Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gingerbread Men

Evolution of Gingerbread man
I tried to touch up my Gingerbread Man Plush
1) is first one I made (see Plush post);
2) is the same as before with modified eyes;
3) is new pattern

I would ask which do you think is better but honestly the only difference between them is the fact that the pattern was changed from 2 pieces to 1 and I used more felt than fabric paint for the details.

I think I'm going to make a Xmas Plush Collection set to sell on Etsy based on the new 1piece pattern.
Wonder if anyone is interested?
Gingy
This is my first attempt of a gingerbread man based on a very simple pattern made to look like Gingy from "Shrek"
I'm not very satisfied so I may redo him, maybe with the new pattern and less fabric paint. What do you think?

Btw I'd like to thank KnittingTurnip, Breezy21 & Merylu for becoming my first Blog Followers!

2 comments:

  1. Bellissimo anche il secondo,questo sembra un biscottino vero!!!!!!! ^__^
    Incrocio le dita per etsy , bacino

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'omino di pan pepato รจ il numero 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete