Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Berry

Happy Berry
Happy Berry was handmade in felt by me using a modified version of pattern found in Baby London Star's blog.

Oh how circumstances & feelings change as the Truth surfaces!
So many things have happened since I last posted but the most important is, I now know The Truth and have decided to move on- specifically to Columbus (GA) where I'll be staying with family friends until I'm able to stand on my own.

I'm learning many Life lessons in just these few weeks...
I already learnt that I shouldn't trust someone completely, to be financially and car independent before hooking up with anyone, not depend on anyone, don't take rings or meeting his/her parents as a guarantee to a future together, always have my own "contingency plan" for the unexpected, don't pause your life for anyone, don't believe in promises...

I will try very hard not to fail or disappoint the Trust everyone has on me, including my online friends who have stuck by me when everyone else in RL hadn't.
Many have pointed out I have a lightness, naiveness and trust in the World and its people that is enviable and allows me to see everything around me in a positive Light.
I am myself and don't want to be influenced negatively by the experiences Life has in store for me.
So I will try to face everything with head held high and trust in my eyes, believing there is a reason for everything and the Gods have Someone Special awaiting around the corner.

I'm not sure when I'll be posting, my life is currently chaotic and my creative mode hiccups randomly as I slowly pack my belongings while struggling to keep up my school grades.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Tygra I just read this- been havin a ruff patch myself so just starting 2 feel better n got online. Im so sorry you're going thru this. I know wats its liked 2b dumped after thinking ur gona get married, meeting d parents etc...

    it'll get better, im sure. hugs!

    ReplyDelete