Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day with Fruit

fruit basket
This is the present I made my mom for Mother's Day.

Click here if you want to view a picture of the fruit in baskets made using pattern found on Paper Glitter's & Nabiki's blogs.
Make sure to visit their blogs for a cute strawberry party set dedicated to this holiday!

I used patterns found online for apple & pear by Paola + strawberry & kaki by Ku +pomegranate by Coconut-Lane.
As promised, here are my personal patterns for cherries (tutorial by Melissa Rambles On), banana (tutorial by Just stuff), apple, and slices of watermelon, orange & kiwi (tutorial by ThinkingMama).

Note: My mom will be visiting us from 10th to 19th May so I doubt I'll get any crafting done this week.

Hazuki wishes Happy Mother's Day
I wanted to wish "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" to all the mommies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment