Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life is (finally!) improving

No new crafting update because I've been pleasantly busy working on my social life.
I'm very pleased to inform I now have a great fun best friend who not only brings happiness + fun to my Life but also helps me be more level minded instead of allowing my feelings to rule me. In fact I'd go so far as to credit her or at least her positive influence for the now quite improved relationship with The Harpy.
I've also had a chance to meet an outgoing, relaxed, fun, and dynamic group whose welcomed me right away. Can't wait for the next meetup!

As far as employment goes, I had an interview on Friday and have another tomorrow and although neither is very promising I still consider it a good sign. It's only a matter of time before I find something decent considering all the application forms I've filled out and the many employment agencies I've joined.
And if push comes to shove I'll take a holiday job if even to keep busy and replenish my very diminished funds.

I've accomplished so much in such short time, some of which The Ex promised but didn't keep his word.
- moved to another State and slowly getting my Life together
- bought new glasses+ slippers
- went to munches and party with friends
- made good honest dependable friends
- had many meaningful conversations with different people
- ate out often
- enjoyed the surrounding area (Pine Hills, Callaway Gardens, ect)
- have experienced new things and explored new places
- got "Work Ready" certified

I wonder what else I'll be able to do and experience next month, I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment