Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jack Skeleton

Jack Skeleton
Jack Skeleton was handmade in felt with foam details by me using a modified version of pattern found in Baby London Star's blog.
I know it's still early for Halloween but my female host apparently loves decorating for the holidays and I thought this plush would make a good (birthday) addition to her collection.

I've been in Columbus (GA) for nearly a month now and don't have much to show for it, except most of my belongings in boxes in the attic and a constant heart-ache with deep loneliness.
I've filled out many online job application forms, passed the written test for driving license (road test is in October), got my "Work Ready" certificate, opened an account at the local credit union, have new phone + number, am waiting for my new glasses + contacts, got my GA Id card.
I've searched online for local (hobbies & singles) clubs and volunteer work so I can do something with my free time and socialize.
I joined a few dating sites.
So far I haven't found a job or club nor have a made a friend. It's rather depressing, really. Even though I'm told it will take time, I'm ready for Life to start NOW and it's so frustrating to be held back by circumstances.
But I really am trying very hard (more than I ever have in my life) on all fronts so nobody can claim I've failed for lack of motivation.
Surely Karma will turn around in my favor soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment